Here at A Riverhouse Lodge, the safety of our staff and guests is of the utmost importance. In response to COVID-19, we are dedicated to going above and beyond local and state guidelines to keep everyone safe and comfortable. We are a small lodge with a committed staff, so we feel we have the ability to exceed health and safety requirements.
However, in this current climate, things will look a little different moving forward. Please familiarize yourself with the following information prior to arrival at A Riverhouse Lodge.
- Contactless check in and check outs- Please contact our office to learn more about our check in procedures. We do have staff on-site to assist with the check in process, however we can work with guests prior to arrival to ensure a seamless, and contactless process.
- Hand sanitizer stations at each entry point- Please utilize them before touching door handles.
- We are still offering in room coffee, complimentary water, juice and yogurt and breakfast baskets. We will only provide a small amount of single serve items such as coffee, creamers, sugars, etc. If you need more please do not hesitate to ask our Innkeeper as we are happy to provide it.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide early check-ins and late check-outs until further notice. It is recommended to leave guest rooms empty as long as possible after check out.
- Rooms are fully disinfected before each guest using a ULV disinfection atomizer. We have purchased a disinfecting machine that we will use to fully disinfect the entire lodge on a daily basis.
- Our innkeeper and staff maintain a daily health log and check their temperature and blood oxygen level each day before they begin work.
- All staff wear face coverings during cleaning and guest interactions.
- We have removed all decorative items from guest rooms and any non-washable item.
In these unprecedented times, we do ask for patience and kindness from our guests. We realize that different states and regions have different guidelines, and we here in Buena Vista work hard to be in full compliance with our local Chaffee County regulations.
Please respect the efforts of our staff.