- Located on the 2nd floor -
The bright and airy Yale Room is located on the second floor of the lodge with views of some of the highest snow-capped mountains in Colorado. It has a king bed and private bath and comes equipped with a coffee maker with locally roasted coffee, satellite television, refrigerator and luxurious linens on a high-end Shifman mattress.
The Yale Room can be combined with the adjoining sitting room and the Rock View Room to make a large 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite that sleeps 6.
Check in is anytime after 4 pm, and check out is 11 am. We can occasionally accommodate early check ins and late check outs, but please let us know if possible.
Winter / Late check in
Your key and a map of the building will be inside the green canoe that sits in between the parking lot and the hot tub building.
We are approximately 2 miles from downtown Buena Vista.
We do! Your innkeeper will place a basket of breakfast items outside your door each evening. Feel free to enjoy breakfast in the privacy of your own room or have your coffee and muffin while sitting next to the river in the early morning sunshine. We provide homemade muffins and cinnamon buns, fresh fruit and there is yogurt, juice and water in your refrigerator.
As dog lovers ourselves, we do accept most pets. However, we must ensure all our guests have an enjoyable experience, so we do ask pet owners to respect the following:
- Pets are not to be left alone in guest rooms
- Please clean up after your pet
- Pets are not allowed in the kitchen or indoor common area
- There will be an additional pet fee per night as we do deep clean our rooms after each stay
- We must think of the experience of all our guests, so we reserve the right to be selective in which pets we accept
Book the Yale Room
Live the adventure along the Arkansas River in Buena Vista, Colorado.